Repairs to trains can be carried out:
– While the train is running, using integrated tools, which collect train data and evaluate its health in real time;
– At the maintenance depot, for technical inspections or diagnosed repairs, based on the data collected on board the train;
– At the service station at the end of the line, for checks: oil, washer fluid, lighting;
– In specialised workshops, to repair the components of the trains;
– In renovation workshops, for a complete check-up and to add new features to the trains.